WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEWYou are our most important critics and your ratings help your fellow wine lovers too. We'll always pop your name next to your post to show that it's genuine.
- Showing 0 Reviews
- Sort by
This unoaked Chardonnay from New York has thrived in a cool climate, developing flavours of white nectarine, melon and lemon. It has a slight creamy mouthfeel which is balanced out with a bright acidity. Picked as a ‘best buy’ by Wine Enthusiast Magazine, this is definitely a crowd pleaser!
This Les Cordeliers Crémant de Bordeaux Brut NV is a soft and fresh sparkling wine. The perfect sparkling to enjoy as an aperitif. It’s a lighter alternative to Champagne. If that’s not enough to grab attention, it’s made by monks. I know, monks. Real life monks. You could say that…Discover More
2014 is an undervalued but great year and is perfect for Morey st denies with subtle elegance complexity with a long finishDiscover More
Let’s get fizz-ical. This is a sparkling wine made with 85% Durello grape, native to the village of Ronca, that gives amazing acidity making it perfect for sparkling wines. The other 15% is a chardonnay grape grown in the same area that’s crashed the party and told everyone to calm…Discover More
A fine example, proving that things really do get better with age. Coming from vines that’ll soon be expecting a telegram from the Queen, this stunning Fixin is a medium-bodied red with complex, earthy notes and a finish of red fruits. This stunner comes from one of the region’s best vineyards and…Discover More